Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer’s defect. You must return the item within 15 days of your purchase to receive a monetary refund. If item is returned 15 to 30 days after purchase, you will receive a store credit. All sales are final and subject to no exchange, refund or credit after 30 days.
To return an item:
- Please email information to email@example.com request a refund, and we will assign you a tracking number.
- Mail your returned item to:
303 E. Wacker – Suite 1000
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Include in your package the item, the return form with the tracking number and indicate the specific reason for your return.
- The original shipping and handling will not be refunded, and you will be responsible for the return postage.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This allows time for the package to arrive back to us, time for us to handle internal processing and time for the bank to process the refund request.
- Items cannot be returned if they are opened.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Items may be exchanged under proper conditions (see “Exchanges”).
If your item is in return condition (see “Return Exceptions”), you may exchange your item for a different color or pattern. You will be subject to pay return shipping.